There are two types of information that we may collect and process when you visit this Website:
(i) Information you give to us. Including your name, address, email address, phone number and other information that you provide when you are filling in forms on this Website, corresponding with us or participating in social media.
(ii) Information we collect about you automatically
Technical information. Including the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform Information about your visit. Including clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), information you viewed, search terms, page response times, download errors and length of visits.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
1. To present our Website and its contents to you;
2. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
3. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
4. To provide you with notices about your account;
5. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
6. To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
7. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
8. For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.